Register here for the presentation of the program at TTA
YEI program is an acceleration program from the French Ministry of Foreign affairs and French Office in Taipei, in association with Taiwanese Ministry of Science and Technology designed to help foreign deeptech startups to develop their project in France and grow their business in Europe.
“WHO IS ELIGIBLE?”
– You are a young taiwanese startup (less than 30 employees and less than 2M USD turn over in 2018) in its early-stage of development (seed-phase or series A)
– Your project is based on artificial Intelligence, which would benefit from partnering with French companies / research organisations
– You are a motivated entrepreneur willing to spend one week in France (cofounder or CEO / Taiwanese or French only)
“WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM COVER?”
– the plane tickets from Taipei to Paris
– the hosting for 6 nights
– the pass to Hello Tomorrow Global Summit
– If required by the program, transportations in another city in France.
Other transportation on site and expenses related to food stay at your charges.
“WHAT’S THE APPLICATION TIMELINE?”
October 1st: Applications open
October 30th: Application close
November 7th: Pre-selection by the online jury
November 15th: Jury Final Pitch contest for the pre-selected startups
November 16th : Award Ceremony at “Meet la French Tech Event” at Meet taipei
This program will be divided in 3 blocks:
1 – March 9th : Presentation of the French innovation ecosystem
Goal: give an overview of the french ecosystems thanks to the presentation of incubators and public institutions
2 – March 10th to 11th : The immersion
Where? Paris or another city in France.
Goal: Explore and get immerse in Paris or in another city in France to discover the local ecosystems of innovation in collaboration with our partner
3 – March 12th – 13th : Hello tomorrow Global Summit
Goal: take part in the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, a worldwide well-renowned summit dedicated to startup, deeptech and entrepreneurship. B2B meetings, workshop will be organized for the startups.