Clients: Companies or citizens that have started, are in the process of starting, or wish to start a business in Taipei
Services provided:Assistance in applying for all entrepreneurial loans, awards and subsidies provided by Taipei City.
2. Startup Clinic – Free entrepreneurial counseling
- Monday to Thursday – General Clinic
- Provides assistance on taxation, Accounting, Law, Patent and Intellectual Property Rights, Marketing, or Fundraising related issues. Assess risks, and analyzes the job market and the possibility of the entrepreneurial plan. Gives advices on writing entrepreneurial proposals.
How to apply:
- Registration application : click here
- Call the entrepreneurial counseling hotline:
Phone No.: 02-66179077
Taipei Citizen Hotline: 1999 (please dial 02-27208889 from outside of Taipei) ext.6498 or 1431
- In person:
Address: Taipei Entrepreneurial Services Office, Department of Economic Development, Taipei City Government
（1st Floor, Taipei City Hall, No.1, City Hall Rd., Xinyi District, Taipei City)