Publish Date: 2015.04.29
- Under the Copyright Act, except for the items that shall not be the subject matter of copyright, such as acts, regulations, and text of speeches, news releases prepared by civil servants, all materials on the Taipei Entrepreneurial Resources Website (the Site), including the texts, photographs, photographic works, sound recordings, pictorial and graphical works, and other materials are subject to copyrights protection.
- The materials on the Site that shall not be the subject matter of copyright as mentioned above will be allowed to use by free and unrestricted ways.
- Except for the “fair use of a work”, the materials on the Site under the copyright protection will be allowed to use based on the approval or authorization from copyright holders.
- The “fair use of a work” mentioned above means:
․The copyright of works publishing in the name of Taipei Entrepreneurial Resources on the Site belongs to Taipei Entrepreneurial Resources. Within the scope of fair use, the users may reproduce, cite or make copies of all or part of the works on the Site, provided the source of the information is clearly cited.
․The information on the Site is allowed to be reproduced for the personal, family or nonprofit use.
․Within the scope of fair use, the information on the Site is allowed to be cited for the use of report, comment, teaching or research, provided the source of the information is clearly cited.
․As to other fair use of work, please refer to Articles 44 to Articles 65 of Copyright Act for more legal details.
- Under the Copyright Act of Articles 80.1, unless the removal or alteration of electronic rights management information of the work is unavoidable in the lawful exploitation of the work, or the removal or alteration is technically necessary to conversion of a recording or transmission system, the electronic rights management information labeled on the Site shall not be removed or altered without the permission of Taipei Entrepreneurial Resources.